Sunday, August 21, 2005

Wonderful Saturday

This morning,while rolling around in bed, nibbling on my bagel ( so new yorkish! perasan.... ) i was scanning through the morning papers when this article about NKF caught my eye, i decided to read it thinking that maybe that TT Durai has used NKF funds to buy gold bicycle chain..... ??? But instead, it was an article about reduction of dialysis fees! I was so happy! But my sayang said to not get so excited about it yet.... so i called my mak and asked her about it. Oh joy it was! she said that the sup at her dialysis centre says that her fees will be reduced by 20%. Alhamdulillah! The goodness continues to bless me.

From my study, I can see a little of JB. Last thursday night, there were fireworks over the JB sky.... It lasted for a good 45 mins. So my sayang and i stood at the window and watched it.... That was nice. Anyway, currently, i'm waiting for my washing machine to finish it's cycle. it's raining out. I'm probably paranoid but i realise that EVERYTIME i do laundry,it rains... Something's Gotta Give is on HBO. I love the beach house that the show was filmed in. Great houses like that always inspire me to change things around the house. Then i see how messy my place is and decide to do it later....

Okie.... my machine has sounded.... time to sidai the kain....What to do for dinner......

No comments: