Saturday, August 06, 2005

Something wicked this way comes....

Something happened at work today. I supposedly took and lost certain things belonging to some people. I certainly did not take them. But this person swears to god that I did. So on the same note, I swear to god that I did not. But maybe mine is a lesser god. So my swears are not heard... Anyhow,I still looked for them at my desk anyway. I felt absurd looking for it because.... Guess what? I DID NOT TAKE THEM!

I am sorry they are lost. But I certainly did not take them. I don't appreciate being talked down to. So righteous to think that you are 100% right. 'Demi Allah'... These are very strong words. I hope you find them because they are not the only things you have lost. It would suffice to say certain things can never be replaced...

On a different note...

Recently, my sayang and I decided that in order to minimise further weight gain, we will not be waiting for each other to have dinner. When we do that the earliest we have dinner would be 10. So it will be each of us having dinner on our own. That makes me sad. While I see the need to, it still makes me sad. Dinner with my sayang is what gets me thru the day. Our dinners, although simple food is served, it is when we talk about each others day.... And we enjoy that.... Now, situations will change. Well, I guess, we still have the weekends....

No comments: