Sunday, August 07, 2005

Why am i up?

The past week had me getting up early on 4 out of 5 days. And by early , I mean at 6am! So last night I made a vow that I was going to compensate my sleep deprived self. But now, I'm already up! I hate it when you plan to sleep in, you actually get up at 7.30 am and then, cannot go back to sleep! And the weather was no help either.... Why couldn't it rain heavily like it did the past few days? So I found myself with the choice of marking my worksheets or watching the idiot box. Naturally I chose the latter lah. When I switched it on, it was on the travel channel. So I laid on my couch and watched a special on Greece. ......Sigh...... When will I ever get the chance to travel to such places? I always tell myself that I need a break, need to get away for a while.... But almost always, sayang's work, mak's dialysis and the 1001 commitments I have serve as major barriers..... I envy those who go everytime the hols come along....

I just realised that I am not consistent in typing my 'I'. Sometimes it's upper case, sometimes it's lower....hmm.... but I digress....


A would be tragedy happened to my cat last night. Baby. That's what I call her. Anyhow, whenever I come home, she just loves to rub herself in between my legs... Usually i'd pick her up and stroke her but last night, I needed to pee desperately. so I dumped my laptop bag on the floor but instead it hit my Baby on the head! The weight of the laptop + the bag + 6 x30 worksheets that was in the bag knocked the poor feline out! I thought I had killed her. Of course all feelings of wanting to pee had gone... I sat on the floor next to her and started crying..... I stroked her and as I was, she got up! I was so relieved, I started crying again.... But I burst out into laughter soon after because as she was walking away, she kept running into things! Still mabuk I guess... I'm sorry Baby.... I won't do it again ok....

The travel channel is now in Scotland! Gorgeous place! I wanna learn how to play the bagpipes... Oh but nevermind lah..... it's quite difficult..... hahahah

No comments: