Sunday, August 14, 2005

Let the games begin...

WOE IS ME...... why am i woe-ing? The bane of my existance, The English Premiership, sadly, has returned to the idiot box....sigh... There goes my quiet weekends of snuggling with my sayang sharing a good book.What will start are situations where we'd have to rush home from wherever we are to ensure he catches the game.... staying up late to catch the game at ungodly hours....

As I am typing this, my sayang is watching Man U vs Everton. His mood not so good, apparently his fav team not playing too well.... BUT wait, they just SCORED!!! Someones's demeanour has certainly changed. Oh its half time.... He'll start on his first half analysis. Thank god i have the half blood prince. I'll just bury myself in the book. Most times, i'd just nod and pretend to understand what he is analysing......

Since being married to him, i have begun to understand the game. At least i think i have lah.... Only that up till now, no one have succesfully made me understand what on offside is all about. takpelah.... Tak kurang pun...heheheh....

Anyway, the thing that makes my sayang's obsession with the Red Devils somewhat palatable is his promise to take me to old trafford..... which means going to UK..... which means me getting a whole lot of marks & spencers..... ooooh..... cannot wait....

Luckily my sayang likes manchester united, if he was obsessed with tampines rovers........

No comments: