Saturday, March 11, 2006

On A High

I'm on a high today. Why? I actually drove a car on the roads today. I was quite a decent driver. Even my instructor says so. Yes, it was my 1st practical lesson. 6 months is all I have.... Must work hard.

Anyhow, today was Eat With Your Family Day @ Citibank. So MBB got off work at 5.30. So, Every 2nd Friday of the month, MBB gets to leave early. I love that. We met at Suntec ( Again! ). Had dinner at Ichiban Boshi. I had Sansai Soba and MBB had Tempura Soba. Yummy yum yum.... Then we shared the Saba Shioyaki. I like their version. Not dry at all. After dinner, we went to Marina ( Again! ). MBB said that we had not finished exploring the third floor.

Then we ended up buying this.


I really love these. From Crocs.The blue one's mine and MBB got the black one. They are very comfy. I thought they'd be quite appropriate for my learning journey tomorrow. Right now, MBB is convincing himself that he will wear it. I shall let him be.Heh.

Incidentally, my floor looks quite nice ya?

Really looking forward to the next 2nd Friday of next month....

4 comments:

blogfairy said...

Mine will be next Monday. School reopens. Bluegh bluegh blueghhh

Zak said...

what will be next monday?

blogfairy said...

Driving lah Nong Nong Nong!

Zak said...

Oh!! Mine is after yours.... today, i drove home...hee hee...