Friday, December 02, 2005

The make-up I should have gotten on my wedding.

Why didn't i look like this at my wedding? Instead, i had a piece of hair that Fiza calls the donut plastered on my forehead. I swore that I won't be one of those people who'd let the Mak Andam do anything silly to them, but.... we shall not dwell on that. The reason I looked quite grand, even if i have to say so myself was that my school had a GALA DINNER... The shindig took place at Conrad Centennial mind you. WOW right? This was a big deal for a small school from Bt Panjang....

Well, it was a big deal because it was commemorating our 10th Anniversary and that our P was leaving... It was quite a celebration for me as I had been in the school even before it had a building.... Anyhow, the theme was Hollywood Glam and everyone was dressed to the nines... well almost everybody.... hehe... I actually went to mod mak andam, Fatimah Mohsin to get made up for the event. My partner in crime was Ms Tia and she looked very pretty.... I thought she looked like Siti Nurhaliza. Before getting make up done, we went to Hajah Maimunah for lunch and I had the lemak ayam...Super Shiok!!!

After the makeover,I felt it was too much. Got the makeup artist to remove the eyeliner... I guess i'm still a simple make up free girl... but i got my 'demure' batty eyelashes.... You can't really see it but I was busy batting my eyelashes all evening.... heheh.. The organisers albeit my SWC got a room for the evening, so we got to change comfortably. Were we not absolutely gorgeous??? Fiza looked like a malu malu bride to be but she should have gotten the makeover with us... Then really look like virgin bride...heheheh..... So nice to dress up and look pretty isn't it? The ambience was great, 6 * after all, the entertainment was good but after the dinner I was still hungry, because the food was in such small portions.

I liked these 3 dishes the best. The third one was prawn balls served with banana mayonnaise. I quite liked the banana mayonnaise...yumm.... but after that the food was not so good.. there was somewhat tasteless steamed fish, bland and rubbery noodles and icky red bean something. But they had this mushroom dish which was to die for, so shiok it was that i consumed it before snapping a picture...*grins*... The rest of the evening was an emotional roller coaster and here I shall let the pictures do the talking....

Babelicious? YEAH BABY YEAH! But the journey home was fun. Ms Tia's husband came to fetch us albeit spy on his wife..... Thanx Mr Zac!! We went in the van and suddenly became a little wacky! We took a lot of snaps....

Wanna see more? Go visit www.tiahuliz.multiply.com We had a ball of a time.... So next year? Cheers!!

No comments: