Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hasrina Hamis aka Hazel Sanders

That's my oldest friend in the world. I've known her since 1987.... that's right 18 years.... we've been thru a lot of rubbish together..... she and her many many many relationships..... a friend who was stricken with kidney failure who apparently forgot what we had done for her... not so much a friend huh? Anyway, she has passed on so may her sould rest in peace..... my dad's death.... college.... poly..... she eumura..... a lot.....

We are very different people. Having come from very different backgrounds, different upbringing, we ended having different set of values.... but i guess we complimented one another..... I like it that while we don't keep in touch all the time, we can still bitch like old friends.... I was angry, sad, upset when she decided to get married and move away to the US. But she was happy and that was important to me.... She tries very hard to find her own happiness....

But I'm angry at her again.... she came home and didn't visit me..... so sad iam ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh i noe her...
ur very old fren,kak has
geee best kan to haf old good fren..