Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Good food... Good Company

Last Sunday saw me and MBB with sore limbs, a noisy house, burnt pockets and a bad flu. But it was all worth it I tell you.... I totally value the silence of my lovely home, I really do, but having family and friends over once in a while simply reminds me why these people are important in my life.

On this note, TERIMA KASIH Mak and Farah banyak,banyak,banyak,banyak for staying over and helping me prepare the food. Without the two of you, I think I would have gone mad. Thanx also to my MIL for the lovely cheng teng....

We had tulang, roti kirai and chicken curry and the evergreen mee soto and begedil.... and yours truly managed to arrange it, on my tiny dining table no less, and made it look quite good... macam at hotel hotel gitu.... hehehh

What follows is may be graphically disturbing to some.... but this was among the many things we had that wonderful day...

We are also very grateful to my noisy clan of makcik makcik, my young punky cousins who would probably have rather gone out with their friends, my CousinILs, one with new baby and one with baby who would have rather been resting at home given their conditions i'm sure for taking time out to come grace our humble abode.....

Thanx a million also to our friends who came....

That day was also a mini celebration of my baby sister's 25th birthday and my Umi's as well. Welcome to being a quarter of a century Far!! We love you little sister... May you be blessed with all that you deserve... By the way, I still owe you a present...hehehe...

It was wonderful having family and friends around... All that love..... It was great. Catching up with my aunts and uncle... getting the updates on University life with Shahid and Anne, finding out that Shafie will also be attending NTU, rubbing Ida's tum tum so that I may be pregnant soon, holding my niece, Inshira... and of course, my sweets, Irda was busy selling me Bangkok. Irda, I'm sold!! No matter how tired such functions leave me, I will always have it coz family is the best.

No comments: