Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Day MBB Absconded From Work

Well, he didn't exactly abscond lah. He was sick. My poor MBB was sick. Fever, flu, migraine... the works. So kesian. So we spend the day resting.... all of 4 hrs.... then the rest of the afternoon we spent on this...

That's right... we now have Xbox! We got it free while recontracting our SCV's Maxonline 2000. Initially dead against it, yours truly is now hooked!! I'm surprisingly quite good at it. But only I think so lah... heheh.....

So after MBB succeeded in prying the control out of my hands, we went to MIL's place to return some stuff. The visit, as always, managed to send temperatures rising.... but not in a good way, believe me.... sigh.... why does it always have to be like that?

But before MIL's place, we went to Bishan and had us some Mrs Field's.

Do they not look yummy? They were not overly sweet and the icing was still soft even after 5 hours of being in the box. I loved them....

After MIL's we went to see the doc and had dinner... on the way to dinner, MBB got me these....

Aren't they just sooooo cute? Thank you MBB...... I absolutely love them....

No comments: