Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It Takes Balls To Play

I need to get this thought out of my mind. I need to store it elsewhere, like in a pensieve, so that my own head does not explode. I seriously think that some men at work should have their damned b***s cut off! Pardon my French!! Whether you like or not, you are in the E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N line and thus, part of your job includes disciplining your pupils. HeLLo! Without it, I simply do not think any form of teaching or learning can take place.

What values are you imparting when some people are talking in front and your own pupil right under your nose is busy chatting away, and you simply don't do anything about it? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were so engrossed in the feeling one gets when one massages one's b***s!! As a teacher, you should jolly well tell the bugger to shut up! Seriously!

And what is worse are those men, who simply sit back and do not bother lending their weight to maintaining the discipline yet jump up and start shoving their weight around the moment they see the No 1 coming their way!!

I hate such people. What I get from these people is just that they are in teaching not for the betterment of the kids but to get some fancy schmancy post and get more pay. I'm disgusted. How some people pass through the sift and becomes teachers is simply beyond me.

So, men, come on, show us you have balls!

No comments: