Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's Our Anniversary!!

Six years ago on July 27th, at about 3 in the morning,I wondered into a chatroom.... Yes Internet Chatroom.... Back then better known as IRC.. It was a sleepless night, I was then suffering from minor insomnia. After logging on and surfing into the chatroom, I scanned thru the names of chatters available online. The handle INSOMNIAC attracted my attention.... Hey, someone who knows what I'm going thru... So i clicked on him, we exchanged customary hellos, and started chatting...I think we chatted about 15 mins when my net connection kept dropping... good ol days of dial up.... :) This fella kept calling asking for a pakcik called Subuh! I told him to wait a few more hours and he'll definitely come by!

Anyway, that was the one and only time we chatted. At the end of it we exchanged phone numbers and let's just say, the rest is history.... hehehe... What was nice is that he turned out to be a friend of my friends and our worlds got quite small...... So there, that's how we met.... On the internet! People say that's so desperate isn't it? But no matter what I met the love of my life there and we got married and still together....

To he who takes my breath away, I love you, and everyday I thank God for bringing you into my life....

No comments: