Monday, November 07, 2005

Foolish Games

I feel like yelling at the top of my voice.

I feel like a fool. Whenever Murphy's law applies itself to my life, i feel like kicking myself in the arse. How could i not have seen it coming? Why is it that someone whom i thought i had pinned, turns out to be somebody the exact opposite? Why is it that a person whom i thought was nice turns out to be one who is the exact opposite? How is it that I did not realise that a person values material wealth above all else?

So foolish... I just cannot read people. I thought I could but this year, I have been proven wrong so many times. I guess this is what happens when you only know a certain someone for a short period of time. What they say about friendships not being built overnight is true... So sad...

So as Jewel so aptly puts it '...Cos I've mistaken you for somebody else.... somebody who gave a damn.... somebody more like myself.....'

No comments: