Sunday, November 20, 2005

Object of My Affection

Yesterday MBB and I took our nephew to watch Harry Porter and the Goblet of Fire... I was disappointed in the potrayal of Dumbledore. The book Dumbledore whom we have learned to love was this kind and genteel man of a few hundred years of age.... Cool, calm and composed all the time... But the Michael Gambon Dumbledore, is so kasar, so flamboyant, so loud.... I don't like..... but i digress....

Before catching the midnight show, we went to Great World City, MBB's and my fav hang out, for dinner. We had dinner at SiamKitchen.... and I had my fav dish there, Soft Shell Crab with Lime mayonnaise...Yumm...
.

Yuyun had olive fried rice which as also nice. We also ordered some mushroom thing and the hotplate beancurd. Sumptious dinner. VERY filling... After that, we went to this place....


BEN&JERRY'S! Scoop Shop!! They are the makers of my favourite favourite ice cream... Chubby Hubby, Fudge Central, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Super Fudge Brownie, Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz, New York Super Fudge..... and many many more..... I absolutely love them... They also have the ... err... healthier sorbet.... Mango Lime and Berry Berry and more...... So even after we were full at Siam Kitchen, we just had to make room for these...

At the top, clockwise from the white one, we had Cookies and Cream, Super Fudge Brownie and Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz. At the bottom clockwise from the yellow one, we had Mango Lime Sorbet, Berry Berry Sorbet and Velvet Berry Yogurt.... They tasted so heavenly. I absolutely loved it! Hmmm..... how to lose weight like this?

No comments: