Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It is The Start of Something New

After all the hype about High School Musical 2, I have decided that I much much prefer the first one. But that's not the point here.

The point is, I have received the confirmation. This should start my ball rolling.

It sure has put me on an emotional rollercoaster. I am finding it so hard to let my lovelies know. How do I assure them? How do I convince them that it'll be alright?

So now, so many things to do, so many details to work out and cover, so overwhelming.

But it is definitely the start of something new.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll do just fine,I know it! Take it from someone who's been there and done that (and done a lot more, too!!), it will be overwhelming at first, then a little sadness and after that, the excitement sets in. Thennnnnnn, you can settle into being the shopping-napping-gossiping-jetsetting Tai Tai that I've always wanted to be! Go girl, live the life for me OK?(At least while you still can, before the lil 'uns come trotting out!!)

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely miss you ... uwahhhh :( ... but it's a whole new experience for you .. given the chance I would go too!! Now I can visit you there and you can take me around and shop!!!!! - Miss Sunshine

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's with the Houdini act huh? I know you haven't moved yet! Elza's been trying to get in touch with you but you've been off the radar. Where are you lahhhhhhhh??