Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cheesed Off!

As I have said before, there is a certain limit to the amount of crap that I can entertain from people, and for this particular group of people, I have increased that limit possibly 10 fold. I think before crap hits the ceiling, I'm not doing this anymore. I hate the way you make me and MBB feel inadequate about ourselves, well, more MBB than me lah. I have very thick skin, if you'd care to look close enough. You people don't know very much and it's disturbingly disgusting how with little knowledge you act like Mr-and-Mrs-Know-It-All. My crappy dears, a little ( in your case, very very very little ) knowledge is a bloody dangerous thing.

All I want to say to you now is, Good Luck, May you prosper in how small you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok girl....calm downnnnnnnnnn...breatheeeeeeeeeeee....ok now.....anybody we need to 'hammer' or not? These &$^%ers sound really irritating!!! Need my help?? Be more than happy!!

Zak said...

Alamak! Remember those times in St Marg's where we'd go and accidentally purposely get into fights with the lians who used to hang out at Serene Centre? Good times! These people? Hammer? No need, I think I let you meet them, you'll probably just intimidate the hell out of them! Yaay! Can't wait for you to get back. BTW, remember Karen Paatan? She's a mom now!

Anonymous said...

Moi? Intimidating? Since wheennnnnnnn??? LOL...of course I remember all the Ah Lians!! Next stop, Geylang and the Minah Kentals? What say you??For old time's sake??

Anonymous said...

You remind me of the CHEESE in GUBRA!!